When you say Indian food, what comes to your mind? Hot, spicy, fatty, heavy! Like many people, you might think that Indian food is way out of your taste. However, there are some people who might also think of it as delicious, exciting, or flavorful. Whatever you might think about the Indian cuisine, there is one thing which only a few people know. Indian food is in fact beneficial for your health and well-being. In this article, we have listed the prime health benefits of Indian food.
- Indian food utilises a variety of fresh vegetables and fruit cooked in a number of different ways which help to retain their freshness and nutrients. In a lot of cooking processes, vegetables tend to lose their health benefits, however Indian cuisine is an exception! In Indian food, nutrients are retained and taste is added in order to make it enjoyable and healthy too.
- Traditional Indian cuisines usually use fresh ingredients and prepration is always doe from a scratch. This means, much lesser amount of preservatives are added in the food which makes the food a lot healthier and also tasty. You might also find this type of food flavorful and wholesome.
- Indian cooking includes a number of spices such as turmeric, ginger, garlic, green chilies and so on. All these ingredients have a number of medicinal and healing qualities which are beneficial for your health. So when people think that Indian food is spicy, one must know that these spices can be used to make these dishes not only flavorful but also beneficial for your health.
- Traditional Indian contain lot of carbohydrates, proteins, fats and fibers, these elements help you in consuming balanced diet which is full of nutrients.
- Lastly, one of the best things about Indian food is that yoghurt is often used while preparing Indian food. Yoghurt is prepared from fermented milk which makes the digestive tract healthy with help of good bacteria that they contain. They are also full of nutrients like calcium, which means that eating them on a regular basis can be helpful in burning excess body fat and maintaining the balance of nutrients in your diet.
So there you have it, there are many more benefits of Indian food for your health and also for your taste buds. So are you curious about tasting this wide range of healthy and tasty Indian dishes? Visit Motimahal Restaurant and enjoy healthy and yummy food from an authentic Indian restaurant in Malvern.
We offer authentic Indian food which will please your tastebuds and also will be beneficial for your health. Visit us and let us get the joy of serving you with lip smacking food!